Due to the popularity of computerized flat knitting mac […]
Due to the popularity of computerized flat knitting machines, it has become the mainstream of sweater knitting process. However, the technical lag of the machine, the uneven quality of the car-blocking workers, and even the inadequate skills of the master plate maker have caused many ills. These are obvious to all, so I won’t list them again. We match the characteristics of the computerized flat knitting machine from some details on the process, and can also improve the quality and output of the computerized flat knitting machine.
1. The computerized flat knitting machine is combed from the right to the left, that is, from the end of the machine. Therefore, the fine needle idling knitting is 1.5 revolutions on the rib revolution, and the rib knitting is 0.5 revolutions for the thick needle.
2. The parity of the needle opening should match the pattern and keep the pattern symmetry;
3. Because of the big difference between the rib structure and the body, the stitches need to be combined at the transfer position, and the number of stitches should not exceed 1/3 of the open stitch;
4. For the color of the clip, the color of the end of the frame should be indicated; for the pitted sweater, the number of stitches in the side pit should be indicated at the key positions such as the end of the comb and the end of the retracting needle; for the cable, each cable should be indicated The number of
5. After the flat harvest, the computerized flat knitting machine needs at least 0.5 revolutions before narrowing the needle; if it is hidden, regardless of the needle type, it will be made into 1 needle and 1 needle;
6. When the computerized flat knitting machine stops the needle (also called the shovel needle and the computerized flat knitting machine insert), the number of revolutions should not exceed 4CM, if it must exceed, the yarn will be released in sections;
7. Some webs need to be harvested with straight edges, but even if it takes 0.5 revolutions and then 1 revolution, the output will not be straight. The computerized flat knitting machine can be retracted once at 0.5 revolutions and then retracted once at 1 revolution. A straight line can be reached;
8. When receiving and making patterns or marks in the middle of the frame, if you press the hand-cranked flat knitting machine format such as "How many times are the flowers received" or "How do you add the first few stitches...", the pattern maker will have a headache. He has to calculate the number of turns to be able to locate it. The correct way is to directly give the number of turns, such as "how many turns on the feet to receive", "or how many turns on the feet or the number of sticks left on the tail as a mark", etc. Wait;
Nine, the computerized flat knitting machine cannot collect all the stitches of the frame at the end, only 3 or 5 stitches are left;
10. Some plackets come out of the original, STOLL machine can control the segment density at the placket position, but other machines do not seem to work, this can be achieved by stealing the number of revolutions at the placket position;
11. Because when the computerized flat knitting machine is used to organize the cover wire pit, the side needle of the sliver is easy to bloom and the back of the wire, so if you can target the teeth, try to target the teeth as much as possible. If it doesn't work, it is recommended to cancel the cover wire;
12. Lami wants all the organization on the bottom surface to be complete. The computerized flat knitting machine controls the density electronically, which can be expressed as "how tight the bottom is compared to the surface", which is convenient for the operator to adjust and control;
13. Because of the special pattern of the computerized flat knitting machine, the volume size after light kneading cannot control the density well. It should be combined with compaction, hanging length, and kneading gauge to be more accurate control;