(1) Principle of inorganic head The conventional flat k […]
(1) Principle of inorganic head
The conventional flat knitting machine uses the reciprocating movement of the machine head, so that the knitting needles in the knitting range are pushed up and down by the triangle to complete the knitting action. The knitting needles of the non-head computerized flat knitting machine are directly driven by a linear motor to complete the knitting.
(2) The uniqueness of the headless computerized flat knitting machine
1. Each knitting needle and sinker are independently controlled by a micro linear motor.
2. The machine does not have a physical head, and uses the concept of a virtual head in actual operation. The triangle of the virtual machine head (actually the needle trajectory) can be arbitrarily designed, combined, and can be changed at any time. The virtual machine head can start at any position or end at any position. Because there is no inertia, the reciprocating motion of the virtual machine head reacts quickly and sensitively.
3. Because there is no traditional triangle control, the bending yarn can adopt a steeper angle, matching the width of the pressing needle and the retreat angle, some fancy yarns with low strength and special appearance can also be knit smoothly.
4. Due to the independent control of the motor, different stitch densities can be used for different knitting needles. It can be knit for patterns that are difficult or even unimaginable for traditional flat knitting machines. Can imagine its ability to change patterns
5. Multiple cam systems can be virtualized at the same time for knitting or transfer.
In the full-form knitting process, no idling is required to coordinate the transfer and adjust the position of the yarn guide. The virtual machine head can transfer and knit one or two knitting needles, and various patterns, pockets, plackets, and buttonholes can be knitted at the same time.