Compared with ordinary flat knitting machine, the chara […]
Compared with ordinary flat knitting machine, the characteristics of computer flat knitting machine
(1) Forming and weaving: This is a more attractive feature of computerized flat knitting machines. Due to the use of special drawing techniques on most flat knitting machines, such as presser feet and loop sinkers, the computer flat knitting machine can not only weave a general single piece of clothing, but also weave various kinds on the same machine The whole pieces of different pieces are integrated into one piece, and some can even weave a whole sweater, thereby saving the waste of raw materials and labor caused by sewing.
(2) Single needle selection: Since the electromagnetic needle selection device is adopted in the computerized flat knitting machine, it has the function of single needle selection. The combination of single needle selection and triangle transformation, lateral shift of needle bed, change of yarn guide, etc. enables the computerized flat knitting machine to weave all kinds of new and unique patterns, and the pattern style is not limited.
(3) It is easy and fast to change the variety: this is one of the advantages of the computerized flat knitting machine. Since the computer flat knitting machine is equipped with a corresponding pattern preparation system, the pattern preparation work is very easy, and the operation of the machine is simple, as long as the prepared new pattern is input into the program control device of the computer flat knitting machine through a disk or U disk, then Can achieve the purpose of changing varieties. Therefore, the computerized flat knitting machine can adapt to the requirements of the short period of time and the changing colors of modern clothes. In addition, because the time for operation on the machine is shortened, the production efficiency of the machine is improved.
(4) Adopt multiple loop forming systems: computerized flat knitting machines generally have multiple loop forming triangle systems, most of which can reach four or five, and some also use double heads, three heads or even four heads, each machine The head has two or three loop forming systems, which can be used separately or together. When weaving small size pieces, the machine head can be woven separately. When weaving large size pieces, the two heads can be connected together, and multiple systems knit at the same time. The use of multiple systems has greatly increased the output of computerized flat knitting machines.
(5) A wide needle bed is adopted: the needle bed length of the computerized flat knitting machine is generally more than 200cm, and the longer one can reach 254cm. The same needle bed can weave four pieces of clothing at the same time.
(6) Stepper motor control: A stepper motor is generally used to accurately control the bending depth, needle bed displacement and the position of the yarn guide positioning block.
(7) Chain drive: The machine head mostly uses chain drive.
(8) Program control: Program control is used for both yarn and drawing.